The British Council UK and Study UK fairs in Russia official delivery partner – educational agency ECM – will provide the most effective and complex support and broad opportunities to increase your school brand awareness and numbers of students as well as to develop business opportunities in Russia. ECM agency was appointed by the Cultural and Educational section of the British Embassy in Moscow.
Within the upcoming 20th Study UK fair – the biggest single-destination exhibition in Russia (around 6000 target visitors in 2 cities), in 2019 a 20th anniversary fair will be held in Moscow (2-3 February) and St. Petersburg (5 February) you will get the following support included into the participation fee:
- Single stand(2 days in Moscow, 1 day in St. Petersburg)
- biggest single destination educational fairin Russia visited by 4,000 people (Moscow) and by 1,500 people (St. Petersburg).
- Target audience only:
- good-quality parents (realistic, value opportunities, financially able and ready to pay) with
- high-quality students (motivated, academically strong, have good English)
- Interpreter (upon request) or partner educational agent
- Participation in Seminar Session(an opportunity to give a lecture before a target audience of visitors (around 80 people) on a topic chosen by you / recommended by us
- Large-scalepromo campaign – digital and online (business and lifestyle media) –this will help to increase you brand awareness and to attract more target students to your stand and to stimulate your recruitmenton the following topics:
- Your tips to students they need to know to apply to your school
- Schools’ advantages and students’ achievements
- Summer schools
- Any relevance to music because of The UK-Russia Year of Music 2019
- Advert video content
- Famous destinations after your school
- Famous alumni or any connections with the Royal Family
- Interview with your student / Russian parents
- Listing in media of best boarding schools to send children to the UK
- Alumni talks – to represent your school by your alumni or parent of your student from their personal experience
- B2B sessions – meet educational agents, partners and head of educational institutions (private schools, boarding schools, universities etc) to develop your business connections in Russia.
- Market briefing – a detailed overview will be provided before each fair
- High satisfaction rate – in 2017 97% of Study UK exhibitors and visitors rated the fairs in Russia as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
- 0% Commission
- Evaluation and reporting
- 60% discount on accommodation at Study UK venue hotels – hotel The Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and hotel Corinthia in St.Petersburg
- Lunch and coffee-breaks
- Reception at The Ritz-Carlton hotel (Moscow)
More information about the Study UK Russia fair in February 2019 is available via this link.
The registration for Study UK Russia fair in February 2019 is now open.
Dates: 2nd – 5th February 2019
Cost: £2,430 (Moscow, 2-3) / £1,455 (St. Petersburg,5) – Excl. VAT
Cities: Moscow and St. Petersburg (or you may choose one city)
A detailed information about the Russian market you may find in the recent webinar “New approaches to recruit Russian students today”: link on slides and link of recording,a special section is dedicated to the boarding schools.
The British Council UK will be happy to offer effective and complex support to UK boarding schools in the Russian market. With the huge expertise and experience of the British Council their work aimed at increasing the recognition of British educational institutions at different markets, stimulating the growth of interest in British education in general and in specific educational institutions that reflects in numbers of students who choose to study in the UK.