Are you considering recruiting students in Russia or regarding Russian market for a future investment? Join our webinar to find out more about Russian market current trends and its potential as well as special features that should be considered for a successful recruitment. Based on latest research, official statistic and polls, it will help institutions to get answers on the following questions:
- Was Russian market affected by recent geopolitical and economical changes? Or can it be called stable?
- What is the potential for recruitment on the Russian market?
- Is it a good time for Russian market entry?
During the webinar we will share the main drivers of interest in studying abroad and preferences in choosing a host country for Russian parents and students, and explain why British education is still very popular among Russians. This webinar will also cover the following topics:
- Differences between British and Russian educational systems that you need to know before starting a recruitment
- Current number of Russians studying in the UK and the updated tendencies
- Subjects that are in demand among Russian students today and how did they change compared to the last year
- Educational agents’ role in students’ decision-making to study abroad and main UK competitors
Finally, we will tell about the opportunities to support UK educational institutions we offer and forthcoming activities planned in Russia. We will also give you useful tips for making a successful recruitment in the Russian market.
We believe that the webinar will be of interest to both experienced experts of the Russian market and new recruiters.
The webinar is free of charge, but the registration is required https://zoom.us/meeting/register/ea5fc33fbc300c8766858a512be5123a
Time: Oct 4, 2018 12:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time
Speaker: Daria Lavrentieva, IES Manager Russia